PetSmart

Friday, November 9, 2007

Messing with Bob

Tulip has been so naughty the last few mornings. Around 3:30 AM she gets up, goes over to Bob (our ficus tree), and starts crinkling the plastic bag we put on there to keep her out of the plant. It wakes me up, I scold her, she runs away, I lay down, she starts in all over again. One of these days I'm going to eat her for breakfast.

This morning, after playing that game for almost an hour she started making all kinds of noise. She was up on my nightstand walking around and bumping into things. Kitty! It's sleep time! I scolded her again, so she finally came back on the bed and flopped down next to me (complete with one of her little disgusted sighs). She went to sleep just in time for the alarm clock to go off. And yes, yes I did wake her up. How's that, kitty?

I love Tulip.

No comments: