PetSmart

Monday, November 12, 2007

Messing with Bob - sequel

Eve didn't believe me that Tulip was getting up every morning to mess with Bob. I can't imagine how Eve slept through kitty crinkling the plastic and me yelling at her. In any case, I told Eve I would wake her up so she could join the festivities the next morning.

Sure enough, Tulip kitty was at it the next morning.

"Evie. Tulip's messing with Bob."

"Whaaaa?"

"Tulip's messing with Bob."

"Is that what that was? I thought that was part of my dream. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

And so I shooed kitty away from Bob for the millionth time. She jumped up on the bed with a chirp, got a pet, then left again. As soon as I dozed off, I could hear weird scratchy noises.

"Evie. What the F is Tulip doing now?"

"Huh?"

"Don't you hear that? What the hell is she doing?"

"She's standing on her back legs, feeling around on top of the dresser."

When kitty heard me sit up, she ran off. She knows I'm going to eat her soon.

When I got up on the morning, I happened to notice a new surprise on the dresser. Teeny, tiny claw marks all along the front edge. Someone could just barely reach and was trying to grab whatever she could find up there. You know what's up there, Tu? A knuckle sandwich.

No comments: