PetSmart

Monday, November 5, 2007

I feel like chicken tonight

I was at my office yesterday doing homework for most of the day. On my way home I decided to grab a roasted chicken for dinner. Miss Tulip was quite interested in sampling the chicken when we sat down to eat. I didn't realize a cat could move her nose so much. She was sniffing with all her little kitty might. I don't really believe in feeding pets people food, so I wasn't going to give her any. I think she knew that. After we finished eating, I was pulling the rest of the meat off of the chicken carcass when I accidentally dropped a piece on the floor. Tulip was running around in circles, trying to find that piece of chicken. She was going crazy! She could smell it, but obviously couldn't see where it was. I couldn't take it any more, so I pointed her to it. She absolutely inhaled it. Kitty want chicken!

I swear she willed me to drop that piece of chicken...

No comments: