PetSmart

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gross!

Last night I was sitting at the table doing homework. I heard Tulip building a sandcastle in the litterbox. It seemed like she was digging in there for an hour. Finally she came out of the bathroom. She zoomed around, then came up short to a screeching halt. Then she did it again, and again. I noticed that I kept hearing this weird little thumping noise every time she did it.

I finally saw her zoom past and noticed a little turd hanging from a piece of my hair, which was hanging out of her butt. Every time she stopped short, the little turd swung and bounced off the floor. Now seriously. Is this what I need? I had to get Eve to help me round her up so I could pull the damn thing off. It was just so goddamn gross. Then I spent the next 20 minutes inspecting the floor for turd marks. Happy Halloween to you too, kitty!

No comments: