PetSmart

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Smell fangs

Tulip kitty slept in the crook of my knees last night. Yeah, she pretty much hogged the bed. When the alarm clock rang this morning I hit the snooze button. Kitty stretched and came up to say good morning. She walked right up and started sniffing my eyelids. When I opened my eyes, she was right in my face, giving me the "smell fangs". (For those of you who don't know what smell fangs are, that's the goofy, open-mouthed face that cats make when they smell something weird. I don't have a picture of it, but I'll work on it.) Just to mess with her, I started fluttering my eyelids. She heard it and started sniffing them again. This went on for a few minutes, which made me laugh. Flutter, sniff, smell fangs, repeat.

It really is a toss-up as to who's weirder, me or the cat.

No comments: