PetSmart

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Oh my God, Tulip kitty was wild last night. I had a ton of homework to do and she was going absolutely nuts. She was squeaking and chirping all night. She was up and down off the furniture. She was up and down the stairs. She was hanging off the side of her green chair. JEEZ! I was sitting at the dining table trying to read and she kept getting up in the chair oppostite of me. The chair was pushed all the way in, but the curved back allowed her to poke her head up above the table. She kept poking her head up and reaching across the table with her paws, looking for something to swipe off the table. I have to laugh because it was pretty cute, but she was drving me nuts. It took me hours to finish my homework, and I can hardly name one thing I read because I was so distracted. Punk!

No comments: