PetSmart

Monday, September 24, 2007

New routine

For the last few days Tulip kitty has been getting up on the bed to "watch" while I get ready for work. After the bed is made, she jumps up there and runs around like a maniac for a few minutes. It's usually a furry of fangs and claws. I end up tossing her ballerina bear to her so she can beat her up instead of me.

After she settles down, she parks herself in the middle of the bed. She listens while I iron my clothes. Sometimes she helps by tearing them up after I lay them on the bed. She listens to me walking around the room. I talk to her a lot. Sometimes she'll let out a little chirp in response. Sometimes I can pet her. Sometimes I get the fangs. I just like the fact that she's taking more of an interest in spending time with me. She's so bloody independent, but she's slowly getting closer to us. It's pretty cool.

No comments: