PetSmart

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Marco Polo

Some little 4-legged explorer discovered that she could let herself out of the bathroom today! Eve came home to find her sitting on one of the chairs at the kitchen table. My first reaction was, "Oh my god, did she leave us any presents?" If she did, we haven't found them yet. Her litterbox was clearly used. I'll take that as a good sign. It looks like she found her way onto the kitchen table and took off with the headphones from my iPod. I guess she wanted some music!

When I got home, she was hiding under the couch as usual. I am completely all done with that, so I reached under there and pulled her out. I put her up on top of the couch and attacked her with some more of the firm petting trick. Tough love! She flopped right over and started purring. I gave her one of her springy plastic toys and we played with that for a while while I brushed her. She loved it. Then I discovered a new game. I leaned over and made little purring noises at her and she stretched up and rubbed her nose against mine. She seems to like to do this from time to time. I know, I'm officially insane. But honestly, who could resist that much sweetness?

No comments: