PetSmart

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Nightcrawler

Tulip was awfully busy last night. She's still trying to figure out the layout of the bedroom. To do so she moves from corner to corner of the bed, reaching out with her paws to see what's there. Then she'll make noises and listen to the way the sounds bounce off of things to judge where they are. It's really cute during the day. At night when I'm exhausted and already not getting enough sleep? Not so much. The exploring and creeping around the bed when on for most of the night. This morning when the alarm woke me up after a night of barely sleeping, she was sprawled on the blankets snoozing away. Tonight we will be playing extensively before bed!

This morning she finally decided to eat. She seems to not want the food when it's in a bowl or on a plate. When I put some dry food directly on the couch in front of her and she ate it. So be it. Bowls are out for now I guess.

When I left for work this morning she was lounging quite luxuriously on the back of the couch. I'd say she's feeling a bit more relaxed these days. Wish I could say the same! In my next life, I'm coming back as a cat.

The best part of my day, by far, is coming home to be with her.
=^. .^=

No comments: