PetSmart

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

That's Doctor Tu to you

I came home from my vacation with the flu. Yesterday morning I couldn't even drag myself off the bed. Miss kitty curled up in the blankets to watch over me. She nestled up against me all morning while I faded in and out of sleep. In the afternoon I mustered enough strength to make it to the couch, just for a change of scenery. Tulip followed along. Once I got myself settled in a heap of blankets, she curled up against my stomach. Even when Eve went into the kitchen, kitty stayed by my side. At one point she left, but came right back to take care of me. She even let me pet her.

In the past, whenever I was sick Dee used to take care of me. He'd always lay on me until I felt better. I've missed that ever since he's been gone. I'm so happy that Tulip has decided to take over his practice. What a sweetheart.

Tulip's garden,Tulip Kitty,Tulip the blind cat

No comments: