PetSmart

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ouch

Tulip kitty was in a feisty mood this morning. She was kicking up a ruckus because she wanted breakfast. Evie got up and made coffee, and finally got around to feeding kitty. When I went out to the living room to drink my coffee, kitty bounced over to say hi. She was running around in and out of the legs of the coffee table, just itching to get into something. Well, unfortunately what she got into was the wrought iron leg of the table. She was standing between me and the table and spun around to run off. Instead she spun her little head right into the table leg at top speed. It made the most horrible bang. I picked her up to make sure she was okay. Of course she was flaming mad, so she bit me. I got her to calm down a little so I could check her out. Eve heard the whole thing go down, so she came out to see what happened. Tulip let Eve give her a little head rub. Poor kitty! She was definitely stunned a bit. I swear we're getting rid of that coffee table.

No comments: