PetSmart

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The family that pees together...

Quite frequently, when we use the bathroom, Tulip decides she should use the litterbox at the same time. Since the litterbox is right next to the toilet (in a tiny bathroom) she ends up leaning right against you, while she's perched on the edge of the box peeing. I'm not sure why she perches like that, but I have a picture of her doing it somewhere. I'll have to find it and post it.

Anyway, Eve got up first this morning. I was awake, but still lying in bed. I heard Eve go to the bathroom and pee. Then I could hear kitty climb into the litterbox and pee too. It's as if she goes, "Oh. Is it time to go to the bathroom now? OK".

That was probably too much info, but I thought it was funny. Is this some kind of feline bonding ritual?

1 comment:

Tilia said...

My bunny did that too once... only there isn't a litterbox next to my toilet! :(