PetSmart

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tiger dream

Last night I had a dream about a tiger. Not a Little Tiger, but a full-sized one. This tiger was roaming around my palatial house (it was a dream after all). The tiger was beautiful and very sweet, except for every once in a while when it felt like slashing things up with its giant claws. I remember at one point the tiger was walking around with Eve’s footstool in its mouth. I really liked the tiger but had to be extremely careful of handling it and getting it into its cage before it ate any of the other pets. Now I wonder where such thoughts would come from…

=^. .^=

2 comments:

Steve said...

So were you sigfried or roy in the dream? :)

Raynay said...

If you had seen the back of my hand recently (like for the past 4 months) it would be clear that I am definitely Roy.