PetSmart

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Punk gets grumpy

Man, kitty was in a mood yesterday. Eve kept her up all night the night before. She was in the office working, so of course Ms. Nosey couldn't come to bed. She had to sit in there with her all night. At one point during the night Tulip decided she was hungry. Eve wouldn't feed her, so kitty punked her but jumping up and biting her shoulder. RUDE! She was equally grumpy when I work her up at 8 in the morning. She heard me tossing and turning and bit my hand. I'm getting really tired of having an open wound on the back of my hand all the time. Then she scratched me while I was getting her food. Apparently I was taking too long. She was scratchy and bitey all day. We were out of the house for most of the day. I was really hoping she would be in a better mood when we got home. She had all day to sleep. No. She was still grumpy. She ended up going to sleep in her giant kitty bed. What a brat! Thank goodness she was in a better mood this morning. She even jumped up on the couch, stuck her nose in my face to get a kiss, then ran away. I thought I was about to get a bite (it could really go either way). She can be sweet. If she feels like it...

No comments: