PetSmart

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Kitty Christmas

Miss Tulip had quite a surprise for Christmas. Besides the king-sized bed we got her, our friend Caprice hooked her up with a gigantic kitty tree house. I thought she would be really afraid of it at first. That lasted for about half an hour. As you can see, she's finding her way around on it pretty well. I should mention that she has already taken a 4 foot nosedive out of it though. After we checked her out and she got over the shock of it all, she got back up to the top of it and I showed her how to get back down. We'll see how it goes. I still have a fit every time she gets up there. If nothing else, she's adventurous!

All ready for a slumber party now.
Photobucket

Finally, I can scratch without getting yelled at!
Photobucket

Look at me way up high!
Photobucket

I have a trapdoor.
Photobucket

We hope everyone else is having as great of a Christmas as we are! Happy Holidays!

No comments: