PetSmart

Friday, December 28, 2007

Busy kitty

So ever since the kitty tree house arrived, Miss Tulip has been very busy. I'm so thrilled with how fearless she is. She runs up and down that thing like it's nothing. You can see that she thoroughly enjoys playing on it.

I was out yesterday afternoon. When I came home, she didn't greet me at the top of the stairs like she normally does. When I got up the stairs, I saw a sleepy little face pop up out of the crows nest on the tree house. Kitty was napping 6 feet up at the top of the tree house! I left her up there and went into the other room to talk to Eve. Suddenly Tulip was sitting next to us. She found her way back down just fine without any help. We didn't hear a thud, so she must not have fallen out, thankfully. What a little acrobat!

I've noticed that she is much more interactive with us now. The tree house is standing right next to the couch so she has something to jump down on. Quite often she will come lay down on the couch next to me after she's done playing. I'm so happy. She really seems to be enjoying herself.

No comments: