PetSmart

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stinky bear

I was hanging out on the bed with Tulip kitty this morning. She was (and still is) as ornery as anything. I was probably risking my life laying with my face next to her. But I figured I was okay because I had Wyatt in between us as a buffer. I suddenly realized that something stunk. At first I thought it was me because I hadn't taken a shower yet. I finally figured out that it was Wyatt. He stunk! I immediately took him downstairs and tossed him in the laundry. I don't even want to know what that smell was.

Well, Wyatt got showered and coiffed and came back upstairs. Kitty was eager to check him out. But apparently she decided that just because he smelled good, didn't mean he wasn't getting an ass-kicking. Fangs out!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: