PetSmart

Monday, October 15, 2007

Mama, let's play!

Tulip wanted to play this morning. When I got up, she ran out into the kitchen. She inhaled her breakfast then started running around the living room. She hasn't been getting enough play time because I've been so busy with homework. I know how she feels! Anyway, she batted her soccer ball around, ran up and down the stairs, stalked Eve when she got up. She was full of it. After I had coffee I went to the bedroom to get my clothes ready for work. I saw her sitting at the other end of the hallway, peeking around the corner at me. I got down low at my end and whispered to her so the sound would travel right down the wall to her. She thought that was great fun. Her little head was bobbing up and down while she listened to me. She finally came running down the hall, into the bedroom and up onto the bed. Then she flopped herself over onto her side and let out a little huff when she hit the bed. I love that! I tossed Tiggy Tiger to her and she proceeded to put the hurt on him. After tearing up the bed, the tiger and everything else in her path, she laid down and fell asleep. It's a tough life she's got.

No comments: