PetSmart

Friday, September 28, 2007

Thanks, kitty

Tulip kitty has really been making my day lately. She's been quite a bit more affectionate lately. Much of the time we can get her to jump up and sleep on the bed now. Even when she doesn't, she still comes up to get her pets and say good morning when she hears my alarm go off.

She's still into getting up on the bed and watching me get ready for work in the morning. Last night she even got up there and watched us get ready for bed.

If she hears one of us run away, she comes running too to see what's going on. That's usually how we get her to come to us.

She still likes to get up with me to help make the coffee in the morning.

She still likes to sit with me while I do homework sometimes too. Eve said she got up in the chair with her the other day and sat with her all day while she worked. Awwwwww.

She's definitely a sweetheart in her own tough-as-nails sort of way. Good kitty!

No comments: