PetSmart

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Busy week

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I just stated two classes, so it's been quite a busy week. Here's what Tulip kitty has been up to:

- No biting since Wednesday. She's been on her best behavior. Even laying on the bed this morning, she allowed me to break the pet/no pet rule without getting upset.
- Playing. Her soccer ball seems to be missing at the moment. Instead, we've been doing a lot of bowling and tiger hunting.
- Eating sushi. Eve and kitty have been eating sushi for lunch without me. Punks! They don't even save me any.
- Chilling on the deck. Eve and kitty relax out there in the sun. Tulip likes to listen to what's happening at the pool.
- Taking over Dee's chair. Kitty decided that she likes the big, green easy chair that our previous cat used to sleep in all the time. In the evenings she sits up there and snoozes.
- Being cute. She greets me at the door when I get home still. I come half way up the landing and stick my face right in hers. She touches her nose to mine to say hi.
- Being my shadow. If I go out the front door to check the mail, she comes down the stairs to see me out. If I leave the room, she comes too. If I go to the bathroom, she hops in the litterbox. She's a good girl.

1 comment:

ilovetowritemore said...

I think it's mighty cute Miss Tulip eats sushi and with Eve too. By the way, I'm Cindy. We met at Jimmy and Carl's trailer park party a little over a week ago. I'm the one with the American cocker spaniel named Athena. Remember us - me, Athena, and my husband Josef?

I just started reading some of your entries on Miss Tulip and your shared lives together. Y'all are cute!