PetSmart

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Late-night soccer match

Earlier today it was pretty hot in here. There were about 200 screaming kids in our swimming pool, so I ended up closing the sliding door to the deck. Without the circulation, everybody was groggy. I was sprawled on the bed studying. Eve was sprawled on the couch napping. Tulip was sprawled on the rug in the hallway snoozing under the breeze from the ceiling fan. Apparently those two are well rested.

Right now I'm trying to do some homework. Eve and Tulip kitty are down the front stairs kicking up a ruckus. They're playing soccer, as Eve has come to call their new game. I just heard her say to Tulip, "Alright Mia Hamm. Is it half time yet?". Tulip's not ready to settle down yet. I can hear her flying up and down the stairs and her little ball bouncing all over the place. I'm sure our neighbors love us.

We seriously need to wire this house with cameras...

No comments: