PetSmart

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kitty likes music

Tulip kitty has been extra sweet since I returned from Boston. She's been sleeping on the bed every night. A few times she has woken up in the middle of the night and started licking my hand because she wanted some pets. Awww.

Eve has been really working on getting her to realize that Tulip is her name. She's started to respond a lot more when we call her. We're still working on the "come here when I call you" thing. It's cute though. She's becoming a lot more interactive with us, even when it's not play time.

Last night when I got home from work, it was just Tulip and I for the evening. We were hanging out in the office drinking beer and listening to some music. She seemed to like the music. She laid there sprawled out next to the speakers with her head back and that semi-smile look about her (Like the face she's making in the sandstorm post). She was definitely listening, and seemed to be enjoying herself. It really makes me wonder what she thinks of everything. Her world is an interesting place.

No comments: