PetSmart

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tigers gone wild!

Tulip was in rare form this morning. I don't know what got into her, but she was tearing up the place before we left for work. She was spinning in circles, chasing her tail. She was on the coffee table. She was on the back of the chair. She was chasing me down the hallway. She was shooting sand out of the litterbox. Take it easy, punk! I think we'll be doing some playing before bed tonight.

Geez, I almost forgot. Last night I started chirping like a bird, just to see what Tulip would do. She was freaking out! She was running all around the living room squeaking and "looking" up at the ceiling. She kept swatting at the air. It was hilarious. I wish we got it on video, but every time Eve got out the camera Tulip stopped. She was doing it all evening. I swear we need to keep a camera set up in our living room.

No comments: