PetSmart

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tiger hunting

When I was a kid, my dad used to take me out "tiger hunting". Tiger hunting was really just taking a walk out in the woods behind our house. But when I was 5 I thought we might actually catch a tiger one day. It was one of my favorite things to do with my dad. I even drew a picture of us tiger hunting and brought it to show-and-tell when I was in the first grade. I told my teacher that we went tiger hunting almost every weekend. My teacher told me she didn't believe that my dad really took me tiger hunting. I was SO upset I went home and told my dad about it. He told me to tell my teacher to "go flap her ears". Amazingly, I never did! :)

Well, dad, it took me 39 years, but I finally caught a tiger. Yeah and, Miss Cassidy? Go flap your ears.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: