PetSmart

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Invisible string

Tulip loves her new string-on-a-stick toy so much, that's all she wants to do! I'll walk around the house with it dragging behind me and she follows me all around chasing after it. In fact, I'm apparently known as the String Lady now. Even when I don't have the string she still follows me around, running around my legs looking for it. Invisible string! At least she's getting some exercise.

It's become the new routine to play this game right before bed. She's so interested in playing with it that she'll chase it up onto the bed. Eventually she'll get tired and flop over and go to sleep. Everybody wins!

When I left for work yesterday I left the string on top of the kitchen table. I purposely left all the chairs pushed in all the way so she wouldn't get up there and get the string. When I came home, the string was next to her scratching post. Are you sure she's blind?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: