PetSmart

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Alone time

Tulip has decided that she doesn't feel like sleeping on the bed with us right now. At bed time I still carry her in there and put her on the bed. She runs around a bit, gets all her pets, then gets down off the bed and goes back to the living room. Sometimes she comes back, goes to my side of the bed, squeaks until I reach down and pet her, then heads out to the living room again. I really wish she'd sleep in with us. It makes me feel like we're a little family. But she's pretty independent. She's still very affectionate though. When I get up in the morning, she's usually sitting next to the couch waiting for me. She comes to the kitchen and helps me make coffee, then sits next to the couch and gets more pets while we drink our coffee. It's a good way to start off the day.

No comments: