PetSmart

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kitty weekend

Tulip had a nice weekend I think. Friday night we came home with a little treat of fish scraps from the sushi bar. We diced up a little raw tuna for her, which she proceeded to inhale. Then she contentedly licked her lips and washed her face for the next 10 minutes.

Saturday I was busy cleaning the house. Kitty followed me pretty much everywhere I went. She's a good little helper. She especially likes helping make the bed. As I try to straighten out the blankets, she runs around in circles on top of them. Then she flops herself over on her side like a huge anchor so I can't pull the covers up all the way. Punkish!

On Sunday we had a lot to do. We were in and out all day. Every time we came home, kitty was waiting at the top of the stairs for us, happy to see us. She's been very playful and content lately. I think kitty's growing up!

Sunday night she got the last of her sushi as a snack. After TV, she got up on the bed while I was brushing my teeth. When I was ready to get into bed, she was taking up almost my entire side of the bed. Total punk! I scooted her over which offended her. She went down to the foot of the bed and went to sleep. When I woke up this morning, she was still there. She's a good companion.

No comments: