PetSmart

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kitty ornament

For my birthday I received a Pawprints Pet Ornament from my friend Steve. We finally got around to making this ornament. Tulip was a pretty unwilling participant. Over the weekend I got the no-bake dough ready. Eve grabbed kitty and held onto her so I could stick her little paws into the dough. The first attempt startled her. I don't think she liked the way the dough felt on her paws. Maybe she just didn't expect it. In any case, I didn't press hard enough so we had to give it another try. The second attempt looked pretty good. Tulip tolerated it fairly well, but she was quite happy to be done with her part of the project. Here's the final result. We thought it was pretty cute. Now Tu is all ready for Christmas. Thanks, Steve!

Tulip's ornament

No comments: