PetSmart

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spooky cat

For some reason, Tulip has been doing the "spooky cat" a lot lately. You know, when cats arch their backs, puff up their tails and creep sideways? For some reason, it seems to be especially funny when she does it. I guess it's because she makes such a serious face. I have to get this on video.

Anyway, the other night I went down to the garage for something. I came back through the garage entrance and was standing on the landing of the stairs. The stairwell narrowed my view up into the living room.

So picture this. I'm looking up into the living room. From the right, kitty creeps into my line of view doing the spooky cat. She then proceeds to creep all the way across my line of vision and out of sight off to the left. Oooooooo, kitty. So scary!

It was like something out of a cartoon. I swear I'm going to start carrying a video camera around with me all the time.

No comments: