PetSmart

Friday, March 7, 2008

Snuggles

Tu was such an angel this morning. She started off with her meow / pace routine around 4 AM. I called her up onto the bed, gave her literally 2 pets, and she curled up next to me and went to sleep. When the alarm went off at 5, I woke up and felt her nestled up against the small of my back. She was so warm. I loved it. Of course, after she heard me stir, she got up, stuck her nose in my face, and got 2 more pets. Then she curled up under my chin and we snoozed a little longer. When it was finally time to get up, kitty went to the foot of the bed and waited for the "elevator". I set her down on the floor and we headed off to the kitchen to make coffee. I love our little routine. She makes me smile. I think she's starting to understand that.

No comments: