PetSmart

Monday, March 17, 2008

Let's GO!

Miss Tulip couldn't wait to get up this morning for some reason. She was sleeping at the foot of the bed. When the alarm went off, she walked right up the front of me and stuck her nose in my face. After a couple pets and some purrs, she jumped off the bed. When I didn't follow right away, she came back to see where I was. I heard her thump her head against the bed frame, then she let out a little chirp. When I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom, she took a swat at my ankle. I think she was trying to direct me to the kitchen.

After kitty got some breakfast, she came out to the living room. She proceeded to "stare" at me while I drank my coffee. You wouldn't think it's a big deal when a no-eyed cat stares at you. I find it's more disturbing than if she had eyes because you can't read the expression on her face. It makes me wonder what's going on in that little head. She really is an interesting little creature.

No comments: