PetSmart

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Do not want!

Last night, Eve decided it was time to clip kitty's toenails again. It gets a little old listening to her clip-clop around on the hardwood floors. It sounds like she's wearing heels.

I decided that instead of pinning Tulip down like a rattlesnake, it would be good to give her the opportunity to behave nicely. I sat her down on my lap with her 4 feet sticking straight out so Eve could clip her nails. Much to my delight, she sat still like a perfect angel. Eve clipped the back nails first, then went for the front paws. When it got down to the last paw, kitty was a little impatient. I told her to sit still like a good girl. Her response was to tuck her head into the crook of my arm, as if she just couldn't bear it another second. She sat that way while Eve finished up the last paw. After she was done, Tulip continued to sit there in the same position. I decided to hold her and wait to see what she would do. She eventually realized she was done and got down off my lap. It took long enough for us to get a few adorable pictures though.

Kitty no wanna clip toenails!

No comments: