PetSmart

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sometimes you're the punk. Sometimes you get punked.

Tulip decided to sleep in her kitty bed last night. When the alarm when off this morning, I was in no mood to get up. I hit the snooze button and plopped my head back down. It just so happened that my arm was sticking straight out off the edge of the bed. When kitty heard me stirring, she got up and attempted to jump up onto the bed. Instead, she jumped right into my knuckles and fell back to the floor. I punched her right in the nose. Or I should say, she punched herself in the nose on my hand. It must have really smarted, because she kept sneezing and shaking her head. Poor kitty! When she finally made it up on the bed, I rubbed her little face and head. She got over it. I still felt like a creep though, even though it was obviously not on purpose.

I know, I know. "Why you gotta punch a blind cat?"

No comments: