PetSmart

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Present from Jan

Yesterday Eve called to tell me that Tulip received a present in the mail. It was from my sister-in-law Jan. Jan gave kitty some fun toys when she and my brother were visiting last fall, so I was curious to see what it was. I told Eve we should videotape Tulip opening her package.

Last night I set up the camera and put the package down on the floor. Eve coaxed kitty over to it with her birdie toy. Once she realized the package was there she was smelling it, rubbing her head on it, pawing at it. It was adorable. Then Eve helped her open it up. Tu was running around, jumping in and out of the picture. At one point she was in mid-air. It was hilarious. Her present was a package of Greenies which are kitty treats. Eve took one out and put it on the floor. Kitty grabbed it and ran off with it, stopping to chomp it down in 2 bites.

I was SO thrilled we got all of that on camera. We could hardly wait to watch it. Eve came over and I hit Play on the camera. Only to realize that I had never pressed Record. We missed the entire thing. *siiiiiiiiigh* That's about right.

I wonder if that ever happens on movie sets?

No comments: