PetSmart

Friday, August 10, 2007

Kitty HUNGRY!

Quite often I am the first one up in the morning. Tulip and I have a morning routine. I go out and get the coffee started. Once that's going I wash her bowls. Her water bowl gets filled first. She checks that out and turns her nose up at it. Then her food bowl gets filled. I give it a little shake as I put it down so she can find it. She checks that out, then "looks" up and waits for me to put the food container away in the cabinet above her. Once I'm done she starts eating.

This morning Eve got up first. She has quite a different routine. First she starts up her computers. Then she gets the coffee going. Then she reads some email while she waits for the coffee. Notice there's no feed Tulip kitty in there. Well, apparently Tulip was upset about that fact this morning. When she went to the kitchen with Eve and didn't get any satisfaction, she marched back into the bedroom (where I was still sleeping) and screamed at the top of her little kitty lungs. KITTY WANT FOOD NOOOOOW!!! There's really nothing quite like waking up to a Tulip scream. Needless to say I got up and fed her. I guess it's clear who wears the little fuzzy pants around here.

No comments: